Bespoke Installation – All our work is carried out by our team and warrantied by us
- Fireplace alternations and making good
- Hearth supply and fitting with a wide range of slate, granite marble, local pamments & brickwork.
- Natural stone fireplace surrounds and mantles plus wooden beams
- Lining existing chimneys for stoves and open fires
- Schiedel pumice liner systems for masonry chimneys where the linings are surrounded by brick, block or stone.
- Twin wall systems for those who want a stove but don’t have a chimney.
- An extensive range of highly efficient stoves
- Free survey – both remote and on site
- HETAS certificated installation
- Complete aftercare.
At Raven Stoves our dedicated HETAS registered and GasSafe engineers. They are highly skilled, happy to complete a simple fire update to a bespoke fireplace project. Once complete they will take the time to run through the installation with you so that you are completely happy with the end result and understand how to use it.
- All fires and chimneys installed by Raven Stoves will meet building regulations
- Raven Stoves staff take part in on going training which includes HETAS certification, building regulation updates, manufacturer training sessions, first aid and customer service
- Raven Stoves installation teams are fully employed by Raven Stoves
- You can make an appointment at our showroom throughout the week or on a Saturday, or simply send your plans using the contact form and we will call you will our recommendations